Monday, 4 April 2016

Introducing myself+ Useful Outfit

Hey, what's up? This is Diegoutfits, my new blog. You might be asking yourself why have I opened another blog? Well, I'm very proud of my last blog @OneLifeAhead but I've realised that wasn't what i really love. I enjoy much more showing my daily outfits and fashion and also this is the Blogger technology developed by Google so it's easier to get to know this blog if you search for it on the internet. I don't expect many people reading this but i guess with effort and constancy i could get to know more.
I suppose you know who i am but if you don't...
I'm Diego, 14 years old, from Madrid, Spain. So let's get started...

I like to experience mixing clothes. I love vintage and old clothes, broken jeans (someday I'll show you how to get a jeans broken) and big denim jackets. My favourites shops until now are:
  • Pull&Bear because it has got many beautiful bombers and broken jeans.
  • H&M because of its T-Shirts and jeans.
  • Urban outfitters because of literally everything.
  • Adidas because of its snickers, jumpers and T-shirts.
Anyway, i came to tell you this wonderful outfit which is very useful:

  1. Zara blue bomber- Vintage Levi's Jacket.
  2. Le Coq Sportif jumper.
  3. P&B Super skinny black jeans (broken by me).
  4. Adidas Superstar.


¡Hola! Qué tal? Esto es Diegoutfits, mi nuevo blog. Es posible que te estés preguntando ¿por qué he abierto otro blog? Bien, estoy muy orgulloso de mi último blog @OneLifeAhead pero me he dado cuenta de que no era lo que realmente me gusta. Me gusta mucho más mostrar mis outfits diarios y la moda y además esta es la tecnología de Blogger desarrollada por Google, así que es más fácil de llegar a conocer este blog si se busca en el Internet. No espero que muchas personas puedan llegar a leer esto esto, pero supongo que con el esfuerzo y la constancia podría llegar a conocerse un poco más.

Supongo que sabes quién soy, pero si no...
Soy Diego, 14 años, de Madrid, España. Entonces empecemos...

Me gusta experimentar mezclando distintos tipos de ropa. Me encanta la ropa vintage y vieja, pantalones vaqueros rotos (algún día te mostraré cómo conseguir unos jeans rotos) y grandes chaquetas denim. Mis favoritas tiendas hasta ahora son:
  1. Pull&Bear, ya que tiene muchas bomberos chulas y pantalones vaqueros rotos.
  2. H&M debido a sus camisetas y pantalones vaqueros.
  3. Urban Outfitters debido a literalmente todo.
  4. Adidas debido a sus zapatillas, sudaderas y camisetas.
De todos modos, vine a contarte este maravilloso outfit muy útil:
  1. Bomber azul de Zara- Chaqueta denim de Levi's.
  2. Sudadera Le Coq Sportif.
  3. P&B super skinny jeans negros (rotos por mí).
  4. Adidas Superstar.




Hope you enjoyed it xxx
My Instagram: @diegoissad
All photos were taken by @brokenmirrorsph 

No comments:

Post a Comment